Free Project Management Tools
As a small-business owner, your primary objective is to enable yourself and your team to work as efficiently as possible. The tools that you use can make or break how smoothly things run within the company.
Choosing the right project management (PM) tool will not only improve workflow, but it’ll also save everyone time and money in the long run through increased efficiency. While there are several PM tools on the market today, not all of them provide features for individual entrepreneurs and small businesses. Most of these services offer options mainly aimed towards large corporations with deep pockets.
However, that doesn’t mean that free options don’t exist! There are many small business solutions out there that have free plans available for those on a budget.
Free self-hosted project management tools give your business access to valuable online collaboration and document sharing without spending a cent.
Benefits Of The Free Version Of Kendo Manager Self-Host Project Management Software
- Powerful Dashboards – The free version of kendo manager gives you access to powerful built-in dashboards that allow you to monitor workflow at a glance. Great for teams that are working on multiple projects simultaneously, managers can get real-time statistics on how their team is performing with minimal effort.
- Efficiency -If your business uses Microsoft Outlook, the task management features in kendo will automatically sync with your email provider. This means there’s no need to worry about double-booking meetings or forgetting important deadlines. Everything is stored safely in one place and will be visible wherever you are.
- Collaboration Tools -As well as allowing users to work together remotely on documents, the free version of Kendo Manager also gives users a space where they can share and discuss ideas and proposals online. Send an email to your coworkers and link them to the relevant page to keep everyone updated on the situation.
- Migration is easy -Complete migration from an existing system to Kendo manager is made simple thanks to a built-in import feature that allows you to transfer data seamlessly with minimal effort or waiting time. If you’re looking for a free self-hosted project management tool, kendo manager is ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- Kanban – A simple-to-use kanban board allows you to take a visual approach to the organization by using sticky notes to indicate the status of projects. The free version of kendo manager gives you up to 5 kanban boards, making it ideal for teams working on multiple projects simultaneously. A kanban board allows for an easier way to visualize workflow and keep track of tasks that need completing. Connects to Outlook via inbox rules to ensure that important messages reach you regardless of where you are or what device you’re using!
- Self-hosted – Rather than using a third-party platform that may not be able to meet your needs in the future, an in-house installation means that any changes or updates are done at your convenience. Plus, there’s no need for monthly subscriptions!
- Gantt Chart – Gantt charts are a useful way to see the progress your team is making on different projects over time. The free version of kendo manager gives you access to Gantt chart templates that can be used with up to 3 projects at once. Gantt charts are one of the most popular visual project management tools used by businesses worldwide. See your team’s progress with this easy-to-understand chart type. There’s no need to pay a cent for project management tools when there are free solutions available online, including kendo manager. By choosing a self-hosted solution, your business retains full control over its information and data.
- Multilanguage – The free version of kendo manager is available in 8 languages (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Slovenian, Serbian,Croatian, Bosnian) so businesses can choose the one that suits them best.
- Network Features – integrate kendo manager with systems such as yammer, google drive, dropbox, bonnet or skype for increased connectivity across your team.
- Integrations & Add-ons – several add-ons can be purchased on WordPress which are compatible with kendo manager, meaning you have more choice in how you use this software to meet your project management needs. Plus, there are dozens of free plugins available to help you get the most out of kendo manager.
Is The Free Version Of Kendo Manager Powerful?
It certainly is. With a wide variety of tools included in the standard package, your business will be able to collaborate with remote teams easily and efficiently. Plus, if you want more features down the line, you can always upgrade!
Once again, there are lots of free self-hosted project management solutions out there that are far superior to paid alternatives.
How To Run Self-Hosted Project Management Software On Your Server?
The process of installing and running a self-hosted project management software is not that difficult. You can choose your preferred web hosting provider and install Kendo Free project management software on your server or Asp hosting. A ASP web hosting will constantly monitor your website and make sure it is working at all times.
Shake Hands With The Best
Kendomanager.com is a freemium web-based project management tool with unlimited users and projects that helps teams boost productivity by providing an easy-to-use, intuitive interface that allows them to get their jobs done without any issues. It’s extremely powerful yet simple enough for small businesses who need a better way to manage their projects because it will change the way they do business.